Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Reflection/Reflection

When I wrote the reflection in first semester i wrote the things that i wanted to fix and make better for the second semester and i think i have done better this semester cause i have have done my projects with more ideas it might of not been the best in class but i feel like i have done better with the quality of the pictures.in the begging of the semester i had the Iphone 6 which in that time it was not the best quality,but then in the second and third semester i got the Iphone 11 the newest phone with some amazing quality which helped my pictures look better.Lately we have not put any comments on our pictures which i feel like every time when we finish a project we should put a good comment and a comment giving them advice on how they could of made it a little better.I have learn more about photoshopping too which is a good thing so i can remember my self and to know how to fix a picture on my own and get to even more about photoshop and not make a picture look odd.

I tried to put as much effort as i could i wanted to be creative and do something that other people aren't doing i want mines to be something else i want people to look at it and say "wow that is amazing" or a nice comment, I mean nothing is perfect so comments to help fix it or make it better next time i would love that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment