Wednesday, December 18, 2019

1st semester reflection

The quality of my work would say its ok for a beginner someone that wants to learn much more about cameras in general and how to photoshop photos to make them look better.I tried to put as much effort as i could i wanted to be creative and do something that other people aren't doing i want mines to be something else i want people to look at it and say "wow that is amazing" or a nice comment, I mean nothing is perfect so comments to help fix it or make it better next time i would love that too.i participated in ever project we have done but i feel like it would not come out good as other peoples work.what i can improve on next time is trying to be more creative with my work.my images do need more focus cause i feel like they were just plain.the quality of my work is not bad i did do somethings different than others i would say.taking it further is what i tried to do with my project but i feel like they dont come out good or how i expect for them to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment